SUPREME UNBEING, a mysterious rock/metal band led by vocalist/prophet Zac Red who “acts as the physical form of our collective consciousness”, has assembled his fellow prophets D. Vine, Unknown and Al Mytee to shed some light over our present existence through the medium of heavy riffs, mind-blowing solos, and philosophically intriguing lyrics.
Tell us a little bit about the band and how long you have been together for some of our readers that may not know about the band?
Greetings Ignite Music Magazine, this is Zac Red lead prophet, and vocalist, of Supreme Unbeing. I act as the physical form of our collective consciousness, the ambient entanglement of our most personal thoughts. I’ve been observing the world for some 30 years, whereafter I assembled my fellow prophets D.Vine (Guitar), Al Mytee (Drums) and Unknown (Bass) to shed some light over our present existence through the medium of heavy metal.
2. What got you into music and what keeps you going night after night playing? Why did Supreme Unbeing come to be? A huge part of humanity has lost its true sense of purpose and is rapidly moving toward an unfavorable direction with unforeseeable negative consequences. The Universe has observed the workings of mankind through millennia and came to the decision that action is required, my decision therefore to reveal my prophecies to humanity are not my own but planted in me by the Universe.
3. So, what is new with the band?..New Album out? New Videos? Thank you for asking… EVERYTHING is new, our full-length debut album “Enter Reality” released to the public October 10th 2020, on @spotify and all major streaming services and contains 10 important messages (songs) with teachings and learnings for humankind. Visual (video) messages are also available. Whereas, the first official music video for the premiere single from the album “You’ll Never Make It” is already released, the next official music video, for the single “Animals” is soon to be released and will feature a cameo of Megadeth bassist legend David Ellefson.
4. If you didn’t become a musician, what would you be doing right now? I am merely a humble prophet, not a musician, on a mission to make the earth a better place through the use of heavy metal music.
5. What is the weirdest or funniest question you have ever been asked? The question after the next question below.
6. If you can have your fans remember you for one thing, what would that be? Our efforts to make this world a better place by the means of our messages.
7. On a scale of one to 2593, How good is your new single compared to your last single? (my attempt at humor, but please still answer)
A humorous attempt indeed, nonetheless a serious question. However, the question indicates that a new single will always be less valued than the one before, since an answer of 2593 would conclude the last and the new as par. Therefore, we must state that the new single, on this very specific scale, would equate to a number close to 3333, indicating an improvement from the last.
8. What do you feel is the best song you have released to date and why? Every song is different to the next, since they all carry different messages, yet equally important. If you desire to contemplate your own reality, we suggest that you start by listening to the messages in the songs “Animals” and “The Liar”, whereafter you dive deeper into the other songs.
9. Do you think you can get any better as a musician/singer? And if so, How would you achieve that?
We apologize if we haven’t been clear enough earlier, we are not musicians – we are prophets, nonetheless we strive to always improve by honing and mastering skills necessary to evolve.
10. If you could give your fans one random fact about you that you think they should (or should “not”) know about you, what would that be? Random facts, although with the appearance of random, are not quite random. However, a fact is that I am mentally closer to you now than I have ever been before.
11. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why? To compare with the colors of crayons is in fact a good comparison. Although one color would not describe us due to the varying nature of our messages – hence we must answer that we would replace the whole box with a new set of vibrant colors.
12. Who are you inspired by? I’m inspired by everyone who treads new ground without fear.
13. What’s an average day like for you? As time does not exist in the Realm, from where I project myself into this physical illusion, I can only describe that, on average everything here is, always has been, and always will be quite the same. All is one.
14. Please discuss how you interact with and respond to fans? We feel very humble when interacting with anyone who reaches out to, or decides to join the Quest of, Supreme Unbeing. We have chosen digital means such as Facebook, IG, Twitter for correspondence with humankind. You are welcome to reach out to us and we shall be delighted to get aquatinted. 15. Have you ever dealt with performance anxiety? We ourselves have not, however we praise you for bringing attention to the topic of anxiety. Performance anxiety is a cancer of society and something we address in the message of the song “The Liar”.
16. Tell me about your favorite performance venues? We have yet to have performed at any venue in our present form and thus cannot dwell into this question at this point.
17. What advice would you have for someone wanting to follow in your footsteps? While following our footsteps, we encourage you to follow your true path of being true to yourself. Only then will you walk this earth with the purpose you were born with.